Spring is coming and I’m watching birds from my window. I wanted to design another Redbreast but instead I ended up with this little bluebird amigurumi pattern. Bernard is very gentlemanlike. He takes off his hat whenever he passes someone in the street and Bluebird on my schoulder is his favourite song. It’s also one of my favourite songs.
Bluebird Bernard is a crochet pattern, amigurumi pattern. It’s the perfect gift for animal lovers. It is 12 cm/ 4,72 inch when finished.
The pattern comes in an ENGLISH (US crochet terms) pdf file with well written instructions and lots of pictures. It is an easy project. It’s a printable pdf E-book/ 7 pages
The pattern requires basic crochet knowledge, but no panic: You can find video’s about this stuff on my Pinterest page.
Stitches used in this pattern:
– Magic Ring /Adjustable ring
– Single Crochet
– Increasing (singe crochet 2 stitches in the same stitch)
– Decreasing (single crochet 2 stitches together)
– Slip Stitch
– Chain Stitch
Material you need:
• Crochet hook 3 mm (US C/2)
• 50 g cotton white, 50 g blue, 20 g yellow, brown and pink cotton (Cotton 8 Annell)
• Dark brown embroidery floss for the beak.
• Synthetic filling
• Fabric glue
• Embroidery needle
• Safety eyes 7 mm
• Wooden button
Did you know these interesting facts about bluebirds?:
- A bluebird can spot caterpillars and insects in tall grass at the remarkable distance of over 50 yards.
- Bluebirds have extremely thin skin. Pesticides are dangerous to them as a result.
This pattern is delivered by digital download.
When you have purchased a digital pattern you will receive an instant prompt to download the files purchased. You should also receive an email with the link for download shortly after payment has cleared. The email will automatically be sent to the address you have on file with Etsy. You can also check your purchases section on Etsy for the same download link.
Feel free to email me at sweetamigurumidesigns [!at] yahoo.com if you want pattern support. I’m happy to help you.
Hope you will enjoy making this cute Amigurumi!
Please respect my as a designer and do not make the pattern public/ do not sell or copy. Send your friends to my etsy shop instead.