This is Bruno, a cute crochet pattern bear. He loves winter! With his red little mittens and poncho he’s ready for freezing temperatures. Bruno is a friendly grizzly bear. He is a vegetarian and like to eat honey. His favorite game is making snow angels. Ain’t that just adorable?
This digital crochet pattern Bear or this cute finished amigurumi is the perfect gift for wildlife lovers and bear addicts! Bruno measures 24 cm when finished. Beacuse his cool looks, he’s the best friend of every little boy.
crochet pattern bear
I have crocheted Bruno the Bear with soft cotton.
- The pattern comes in an ENGLISH (US crochet terms) pdf file and a DUTCH (Nederlands) with well written instructions and lots of pictures. It is an easy project. It’s a printable pdf E-book/ 10 pages
You can download it immediately after payment.The pattern requires basic crochet knowledge, but no panic: You can find video’s about this stuff on my Pinterest page.
Stitches used in this pattern:
- Magic Ring /Adjustable ring
- Single Crochet
- Increasing (singe crochet 2 stitches in the same stitch)
- Decreasing (single crochet 2 stitches together)
- Slip Stitch
- Chain Stitch
- Bobble stitchThe knitting stitches in this pattern are optional. (Purl Stitch & Knit Stitch)
- You can use any type of yarn you like, I used Cotton 8 Annell and Annell Wool (Malmedy)
- 3 mm crochet hook (or the size you need depending on your type of yarn),
- 4 mm knitting needles
- Tapestry Needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Black Embroidery yarn
- Safety eyes 7 mm.
- Brown feltThis pattern is delivered by digital download.
Feel free to email me at sweetamigurumidesigns [!at] yahoo.com if you want pattern support. I’m happy to help you.
Check out www.sweetamigurumidesign.etsy.com to find this crochet pattern and meet Bruno’s friends.
Go to Sweetamigurumidesign.com to find funky free goodies.