I’m such a huge panda fan! So obviously i’vd created a panda crochet pattern. Peter Panda is the perfect gift for animal lovers. He’s 18 cm/ 7 inch when finished. Peter Panda is a bit shy. He enjoys long lonely walks with his cool scarf! Did you know these interesting facts about pandas?:
- The eyespots of a giant panda cub are initially in the shape of a circle.
- As the cub grows, the circles become shaped like a teardrop
- Pandas can stand upright, but their short hind legs aren’t strong enough to support their bodies. A panda’s bones are twice as heavy as the bones of other animals the same size
- Under its fur, the skin of a giant panda is black where its fur is black, and pink where its fur is white
The pattern comes in an ENGLISH (US crochet terms) pdf file with well written instructions and lots of pictures. It is an easy project. It’s a printable pdf E-book/ 10 pages
The pattern requires basic crochet knowledge, but no panic: You can find video’s about this stuff on my Pinterest page.
Stitches used in this pattern:
– Magic Ring /Adjustable ring
– Single Crochet
– Increasing (singe crochet 2 stitches in the same stitch)
– Decreasing (single crochet 2 stitches together)
– Slip Stitch
– Chain Stitch
Material you need:
• Crochet hook 3 mm & 3,5 mm (US C/2 & E/4)
• 50 g cotton white, 50 g dark grey, 20 g pink cotton (Cotton 8 Annell), 20 g green wool (Annell Malmedy)
• Black embroidery floss for the snout.
• Synthetic filling
• Fabric glue
• Embroidery needle
• Grey felt
• Safety eyes 5 mm
• Wooden button
This pattern is delivered by digital download.
When you have purchased a digital pattern you will receive an instant prompt to download the files purchased. You should also receive an email with the link for download shortly after payment has cleared. The email will automatically be sent to the address you have on file with Etsy. You can also check your purchases section on Etsy for the same download link.
Feel free to email me at sweetamigurumidesigns [!at] yahoo.com if you want pattern support. I’m happy to help you.
Hope you will enjoy making this cute Amigurumi!
Please respect my as a designer and do not make the pattern public/ do not sell or copy. Send your friends to my etsy shop instead.