Hi, I was thinking about a friend for little Erik. And this came out of my hook! Rudy & Trudy, little monsters that adore Christmas. They are even wearing their little Christmas outfit. How cute is that? This digital crochet pattern Christmas monsters is a perfect gift for Christmas lovers and monster addicts! Rudy & Trudy measure 5,9 inch when finished.
Crocheting the monster pattern is a great way to learn about the Fair Isle techniek (which looks super cool!)
The pattern requires basic crochet knowledge, but no panic: You can find video’s about this stuff on my Pinterest page.
- This pattern is delivered by digital download. It comes in an ENGLISH (US crochet terms) pdf file and a DUTCH (Nederlands) with well written instructions and lots of pictures. It is an easy project. It’s a printable pdf E-book/ 10 pages
You can download it immediately after payment.The pattern requires basic crochet knowledge, but no panic: You can find video’s about this stuff on my Pinterest page.Stitches used in this pattern:
- Magic Ring /Adjustable ring
- Single Crochet
- Increasing (singe crochet 2 stitches in the same stitch)
- Decreasing (single crochet 2 stitches together)
- Slip Stitch
- Chain Stitch
- Fair isle technique (changing color)
- You can use any type of yarn you like, I used Cotton 8 Annell
- 3 mm crochet hook (or the size you need depending on your type of yarn),
- 4 mm knitting needles
- Tapestry Needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Black Embroidery yarn
- Safety eyes 7 mm.
- White felt
Check out www.sweetamigurumidesign.etsy.com to find this crochet pattern and meet the friends of Rudy & Trudy.
Go to Sweetamigurumidesign.com to find funky free goodies.
Feel free to email me at sweetamigurumidesigns [!at] yahoo.com if you want pattern support. I’m happy to help you.